Select one of the available options and add to cart individually. If you want to make the purchase of several options at the same time, you will have to add the desired option to the cart one by one.
The attractive design, low weight, and convincing price-performance ratio are just a few of the advantages of our top loaders. These models always deliver very good firing results and are the right choice for hobby potters and workshops. Available in different power and controllers.
The particularly energy-saving refractory insulation and energy efficient backing insulation ensure that a maximum temperature of 1320 °C is reached with low electrical connected loads. The tabletop model Top 16/R is also suitable for testing glazes and firing samples.
For intensive professional use, we recommend our rectangular top loaders or chamber kilns with heating from five sides.
- Maximum Temperature: 1320ºC
- Inner dimensions:
- Width: Ø410mm
- Deep: Ø410mm
- Height: 340mm
- Outer dimensions:
- Width: 600mm
- Deep: 890mm
- Heigh: 730mm
- Volumen: 45 L
- Power: Available options
- TOP45: 3,6kW - 1-phase conection
- TOP45/R:5,5kW - 3-phase conection
- Weight: 72 Kg
TOP LOADER KILNS ADVANTAJES
- Three-layer insulation with highquality, energy-saving backing insulation for low external temperatures and a good energy balance for kilns up to 60 liters.
- Two-layer insulation with durable lightweight refractory bricks and energysaving backing insulation adapted to the maximum kiln temperature for kilns from 80 liters.
- Only insulation materials that are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, Class 1 or 2 are used.
- Adjustable lid with quick-release lock and padlock.
- Integrated gas-pressured springs for easy opening and closing of the lid.
- Important data about power consumption and operating hours available via the information menu of the controller.
- Infinitely adjustable air inlet in opening in the kiln bottom for good ventilation and short cooling times.
- Housing shell made from structured stainless steel.
- Durable lid seal (brick on brick).
- Solid state relays ensure low noise heater operation.
- Easy to use controller for precise temperature control, removable for comfortable operation.
- Thermocouple protected in the insulation.
- Connection for an exhaust air pipe (80 mm diameter).
BASIC CONTROLLER B500
The controller series 500 impresses with its unique scope of performance and intuitive operation. In combination with the free “MyNabertherm” smartphone app, the operation and monitoring of the furnace is even easier and more powerful than ever before. The operation and programming takes place via a high-contrast, large touch panel, which shows exactly the information that is relevant at the moment.
- 5 programs / 4 steps
- Up to 2 settable functions
- Calibration option (10 base points)
- NTLog (Real-time clock)
- USB interface
- Languages (DE/EN/FR/IT/ES/RU/DK/NL/PL/PT/SE/CZ/HU/TR/RO/NO/EE/FI/HR/LV/LT/SK/SI/CN)
- Transparent, graphic display of the temperature curves
- Clear presentation of the process data
- 24 operating languages selectable
- Consistent, attractive design
- Easily understandable symbols for many functions
- Precise and accurate temperature control
- User levels
- Program status display with estimated end time and date
- Documentation of the process curves on USB storage medium in .csv file format
- Service information can be read out via USB stick
- Clear presentation
- Plain text display
- Configurable for all furnace families
- Can be parameterized for the different processes
- Controller Hochkant Neu
In addition to the well-known and matured controller functions, the new generation offers you some individual highlights. Here is an overview of the most important ones for you:
- Modern Design - Colored display of temperature curves and process data
- Easy Programming - Simple and intuitive program entry via touch panel
- Integrated Help Function - Information on various commands in plain text
- Program Management - Temperature programs can be saved as favorites and in categories
- Segment Player - Detailed overview of process information including setpoint, actual value and switched functions
- Wi-Fi-Capable - Connection with the MyNabertherm app
- Kiln furniture (Recommended)
- 3 shelves Ø650x10mm
- 6 cones Ø40x50mm
- 6 cones Ø40x100mm
- Controller C540 (Instead B500)
- Difference with B400: 10 programs of 20 segments each.
- Raised base (130mm)
- Professional robust castors
ASK FOR A BUDGET WITHOUT COMMITMENT
** The image may not correspond to the oven in the article, although it is the same model, the volume may vary and therefore the internal and external dimensions. CHECK DIMENSIONS IN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS