Chamber Kiln 100L - Electric
Reference: N 100 E
Chamber kiln for ceramic firing. The front door makes easily loading and handling. Professional quality. Now with a new controller manageable from the app.
Optional equipment in the article sheet.
From 5.785,00 € + VAT Shipping 10-15 days
Select one of the available options and add to cart individually. If you want to make the purchase of several options at the same time, you must add the desired opcion to the cart one by one.
Chamber kiln for ceramic firing with front door wich makes easly loading and handling. Professional quality. Capacity of 100L.
Designed as chamber kilns with wide-opening door these models can be easily and clearly loded. The appealing dessign and attractive price are convincing arguments for this kilns series. The heating elements are protected in grooves.
The kilns can be used for ceramics and glass or porcelain or also for simple fusing works. The infinitely adjustable air inlet in the door and the exhaust air opening in the roof ensure good ventilation inside the kiln and reduce cooling times.
Max. Temperature: 1300ºC
- Width: 460mm
- Height: 500mm
- Width: 750mm
- Deep: 910mm
- Height: 750mm
Power: 7 kW
3-phase electrical connection
KILN ADVANTAJES (Standard version)
- Heating elements protected in grooves
- Heating from both sides.
- Designed as a tabletop model, base available as an accesory.
- Infinitely adjustable fresh air inlet.
- Scope of delivery includes an option for connecting an exhaust air pipe (80mm diameter)
- Dual shell housing for low outer temperatures.
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions.
STANDARD CONTROLLER B500
The controller series 500 impresses with its unique scope of performance and intuitive operation. In combination with the free “MyNabertherm” smartphone app, the operation and monitoring of the furnace is even easier and more powerful than ever before. The operation and programming takes place via a high-contrast, large touch panel, which shows exactly the information that is relevant at the moment.
- 5 programs / 4 steps
- Up to 2 settable functions
- Calibration option (10 base points)
- NTLog (Real-time clock)
- USB interface
- Languages (DE/EN/FR/IT/ES/RU/DK/NL/PL/PT/SE/CZ/HU/TR/RO/NO/EE/FI/HR/LV/LT/SK/SI/CN)
- Transparent, graphic display of the temperature curves
- Clear presentation of the process data
- 24 operating languages selectable
- Consistent, attractive design
- Easily understandable symbols for many functions
- Precise and accurate temperature control
- User levels
- Program status display with estimated end time and date
- Documentation of the process curves on USB storage medium in .csv file format
- Service information can be read out via USB stick
- Clear presentation
- Plain text display
- Configurable for all furnace families
- Can be parameterized for the different processes
- Controller Hochkant Neu
In addition to the well-known and matured controller functions, the new generation offers you some individual highlights. Here is an overview of the most important ones for you:
- Modern Design - Colored display of temperature curves and process data
- Easy Programming - Simple and intuitive program entry via touch panel
- Integrated Help Function - Information on various commands in plain text
- Program Management - Temperature programs can be saved as favorites and in categories
- Segment Player - Detailed overview of process information including setpoint, actual value and switched functions
- Wi-Fi-Capable - Connection with the MyNabertherm app
- Kiln furniture set (Recommended)
- 4 plates of 390x400x15mm
- 9 support tubes of Ø40x50mm
- 6 support tubes of Ø40x100mm
- Controller C540 (Instead of B500)
- Difference with B500: 10 programs with 20 segments each.
- Base of 700mm
**The image may not correspond to the kiln chamber in the article, altough it is identical model, the voluem may vary and with it the interior and exterior dimensions. CHECK DIMENSIONS IN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS.