Reference: NB 150
Gas chamber kiln for cermaic firing, with a front door that facilitates loading and handling. Professional quality. 150L capacity.
Optional equipment and features in the item's file.
Ask for a budget without commitment!
Select the desired option and add to the cart individually. If you want to make the purchase of several items at the same time, you will have to add each item to the cart one by one.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ARTICLE
Gas-heated chamber kiln for ceramic firing, with a front door that facilitates loading and handling. Professional quality.
Some firing processes or connecting conditions requires a gas-fired chamber kiln. Fast heating and very good firing results are strong reasons for using such equipment.
Equipped with powerful gas burners the chamber kilns NB 150 - NB 600 are suitable for creative applications. An automatic temperature regulation is included in the basic model. The controller starts controlling after the burner has been manually ignited by automatic swithcing the burner between high and low loads. The burners have been optimized to allow relatively precise control from 300ºC. Despite this, we still recommend drying the charge completely to avoid waste caused by rapid heating up in the lower temperature range. At the end of the program, the burners are automatically shut off.
- Maximum temperature: 1300ºC- Work space dimensions:
- Width: 330 mm
- Depth: 530mm- Height: 470mm
- Outer Dimensions:
- Width: 1200mm- Depth: 1400mm- Height: 2050mm
- Power: 30 kW- Single-phase connection- Weight: 450 Kg- Capacity: 150L
ADVANTAGES OF GAS CHAMBER KILNS (Standard Version)
- Powerful, atmospheric burners for operation with natural gas (min. 9.9kWh/m3) or propane gas. Required flow pressure under full load min. 45 mbar.
- Depending on the application, special positioning of the gas burners with flame guidance provides for optimal temperature uniformity.
- Manual set-up of burner power and atmosphere (oxidazing or reducing).
- Gas fittings with flame control and safety valve in accordance with DVGW (German technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water).
- Multi-layer, reduction-proof insulation with light-weight refractory bricks and high-quality back-up insulation result in low gas consumption.
- Self-supporting and rugged ceilling, bricks laid in arched construction. Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Housing coated in RAL
- Dual shell housing
- Dual shell door with long-live sealing
- Door is adjustable
- Exhaust hood
- Base included in scope of delivery
- Comfortable charging height base of 760mm (NB 150, NB 300) and 600mm (NB 400, NB 600)
- Defined applicationwithin the constraints of the operating instructions.
CONTROLLER B400 (Standard Version)
- 5 programs of 4 segments each.
- Additional functions (eg fan or hatch): Maximum 2
- Maximum number of regulation zones: 1
- Self-optimization: 1
- Real time clock
- Concise and simple status reports.
- Data entry by Jog Dial and keys.
- Enter the name of the program (eg "Low Temp")
- Key lock.
- End function to change segment.
- Introduction of programs in steps of 1ºC or 1 min.
- Adjustable start time (eg for night current use).
- ºC / Fº switching.
- Error memory
- kWh counter
- Service hours counter.
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controllers: process data recording on USB memory.
- Number of selectable languages: 17
- Refractory supports (recommended):
- 4 shelves 530x350x18mm- 36 cone Ø100mm- 12 cone Ø50mm
- Observation hole in the door
- Controller C440 (instead B400)
Difference with the B400: 10 programs of 20 segments each
- Door hinges left side
ASK FOR A BUDGET WITHOUT COMMITMENT!
You can find the Nabertherm product catalog here.
** The image may not correspond to the oven in the article, although it is the same model, the volume may vary and therefore the internal and external dimensions. CHECK DIMENSIONS IN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS