White earthenware Low Fire PA 12,5Kg
Reference: 10 400 001
White earthenware body specially formulated for wheel-throwing and modelling. It is a high quality and polyvalent clay, very popular for its fineness and plasticity.
9,25 € + VAT
White earthenware body specially formulated for wheel-throwing and modelling. It is a high quality and polyvalent clay, very popular for its fineness and plasticity. Its balanced calcium carbonate content confers higher stability than traditional white earthenware bodies.
Its coefficients of thermal expansion are ideal for standard pottery glazes, in both single and twice firing processes. Available in extruded body (moist form) in a wide range of water content depending on the shaping application: wheel-throwing, modelling and shaping processes (extruding and pressing).
- Firing range (biscuit): 1050-1080ºC
- Water content (throwing): 20%
- Plasticity (IP Atterberg): 16
- Carbonate content (CaCO3): 17%
- Drying shrinkage: 6.8%
- Firing shrinkage (1050ºC): -0.4%
- Porosity (water absorption at 1050ºC): 12.3%
- Dry bending strength: 5.1 N/mm2
- Fired bending strength (1050ºC): 27.8 N/mm2
- Thermal coefficient (25-500ºC): 79.1x10^-7ºC^-1
Contact us without obligation for budgets about large quantities.