- Powerful, atmospheric burners for operation with natural gas (min. 9.9kWh/m3) or propane gas. Required flow pressure under full load min. 45 mbar.
- Depending on the application, special positioning of the gas burners with flame guidance provides for optimal temperature uniformity.
- Manual set-up of burner power and atmosphere (oxidazing or reducing).
- Gas fittings with flame control and safety valve in accordance with DVGW (German technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water).
- Multi-layer, reduction-proof insulation with light-weight refractory bricks and high-quality back-up insulation result in low gas consumption.
- Self-supporting and rugged ceilling, bricks laid in arched construction. Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Housing coated in RAL
- Dual shell housing
- Dual shell door with long-live sealing
- Door is adjustable
- Exhaust hood
- Base included in scope of delivery
- Comfortable charging height base of 760mm (NB 150, NB 300) and 600mm (NB 400, NB 600)
- Defined applicationwithin the constraints of the operating instructions.
BASIC CONTROLLER B500
The controller series 500 impresses with its unique scope of performance and intuitive operation. In combination with the free “MyNabertherm” smartphone app, the operation and monitoring of the furnace is even easier and more powerful than ever before. The operation and programming takes place via a high-contrast, large touch panel, which shows exactly the information that is relevant at the moment.
- 5 programs / 4 steps
- Up to 2 settable functions
- Calibration option (10 base points)
- NTLog (Real-time clock)
- USB interface
- Languages (DE/EN/FR/IT/ES/RU/DK/NL/PL/PT/SE/CZ/HU/TR/RO/NO/EE/FI/HR/LV/LT/SK/SI/CN)
Transparent, graphic display of the temperature curves
Clear presentation of the process data
24 operating languages selectable
Consistent, attractive design
Easily understandable symbols for many functions
Precise and accurate temperature control
Program status display with estimated end time and date
Documentation of the process curves on USB storage medium in .csv file format
Service information can be read out via USB stick
Plain text display
Configurable for all furnace families
Can be parameterized for the different processes
Controller Hochkant Neu
In addition to the well-known and matured controller functions, the new generation offers you some individual highlights. Here is an overview of the most important ones for you:
- Modern Design - Colored display of temperature curves and process data
- Easy Programming - Simple and intuitive program entry via touch panel
- Integrated Help Function - Information on various commands in plain text
- Program Management - Temperature programs can be saved as favorites and in categories
- Segment Player - Detailed overview of process information including setpoint, actual value and switched functions
- Wi-Fi-Capable - Connection with the MyNabertherm app
Difference with the B500: 10 programs of 20 segments each