Shimpo RK-3E pottery wheel uses an exceptional Direct Drive motor. The Direct Drive motor is a brushless, beltless motor that operates on a magnet system and is electronicaly controlled. As a result, the motor is EXTREMELY quiet.
- Direct drive system; DC brushless motor
- 45Kg centering
- 355mm light alloy casting wheel-head, drilled for bat-pins
- Adjustable legs
- Legs can be removed for storage or tabletop use
- Virtually quiet; no belts, no vibration
- Wheel-head acts as a banding wheel when the pedal is at stop
- Pedal stops the wheel head immediately; no belts means no extra rotation when stopped.
- Higher torque; no belts
- Maintains a specific set speed when stepping away to center, even with slow speed with 45Kg of clay.
- Motor: 220V / 400W / 50-60Hz Single phase
- Power: 0,5CV
- Speed control: Remote foot pedal
- Wheel-head Speed: 0-250rpm
- Wheel-head Direction: Clockwise/Counter-clockwise
- Dimensions: 350mm, alloy casting
- Weight: 61Kg
- Ship weight: 45Kg
2 years warranty