Foriver Wax wet effect 1L
Brand: Louis XIII - Avel
Acrylic copolymer in emulsion. Self-polishing finishing patina for waxed-looking floors, specially adapted to porous tiles.
19,66 € + VAT
Acrylic copolymer emulsion, "Foriver AVEL" is a self-polishing finish patina waxed appearance, specially adapted to porous tiling.
"Foriver AVEL" is also a protective complement in the "Terrazo Sealer AVEL" treatment or the "Aqua Sealer AVEL". Use as metallizing wax in the thermoplastic floors "Foriver AVEL" resists water and ordinary detergents, leaves a flexible non-slip film of high strength, and gives an exceptional shine.
Interior, on tiled floors, ceramics and thermoplastic floors.
-On low porous support (ceramics, ceramic stoneware, thermoplastic floors): can be applied directly in protection and finishing.
-On very porous support (terracottas, cement tiles): apply as protection over the treatment "Terrazzo Sealer AVEL" or the "Aqua Sealer AVEL" -
-On the rough or structured tiles "Foriver AVEL" smoothes roughness and facilitates maintenance. The maintenance of the floors is carried out later with the help of added water of "Clean and wax AVEL" waxing detergent.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Preparation of the support:
1. Decap old waxes or clean dirty floors with "Carrelax AVEL".
2. Rinse to remove the alkaline residues that dissolve the waxes, then let dry.
1. "Foriver AVEL" must be applied pure (on the perfectly clean, neutral and dry floor) with the help of an extender, a brush or a clean cloth.
2. The first thinner layer forms a primer layer.
3. Allow to dry for 30 minutes.
4. Apply the second layer crossing it in relation to the first one. The shine appears during drying without polishing.
The intensity of the brightness depends on the number of layers applied (maximum 3 layers).